McMahon's Pty Ltd. recognises the importance of environmental protection and will comply with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the Company. It is our objective at McMahon's to cooperate with and maintain good relations with all regulatory authorities and bodies. Through the use of careful management and education, McMahon's can undertake works of a large scale nature with minimal impact on the natural environment. Throughout the years of operation, McMahon's have developed extensive operational procedures, which are strictly adhered to regarding construction and environmental impact. By following our environmental management system McMahon's aim to reduce the environmental impacts of:
- Construction & maintenance.
- Emergencies & accidents.
- Vehicle noise & exhaust emissions.
Develop attitudes & processes that result in:
- Caring for and protection of cultural heritage places, values and landscapes.
- Effective means of caring for native flora & fauna.
- Protection of natural terrestrial, aquatic & marine ecosystems & threatened plant
& animal species.
- We believe that the protection of our physical and social environment an integral part of our business and it is our commitment to protect the environment and to provide a sustainable future for both present and future Australians.
| || |